Saturday, December 10, 2011

COOKIES!

Let's just say my favorite sesame street character is, and always will be, cookie monster. In fact, I damn near lead a revolution when he was temporarily the "veggie monster."  WTF!

TANGENT
Does anyone want to know why all these kids don't eat healthy? BECAUSE OF THEIR PARENTS. I watched cookies monster everyday as a kid and barely ever got freaking cookies. Your kids are still overweight, because of you. Not because of teachers, or television, or whatever else you blame it on.
>> back to regular scheduled program

Ok, I am refocused to my love of cookies. Despite my recent stomach issues, I made some cookies at my mama's house - and ate a few. I did indeed have stomach upsetness afterwards due to my mystery virus. However, I feel it was worth the sacrifice. Cookies are too good not to be shared.

Since I cannot give you all cookies, I will give you some pics!


CHOCOLATE CHIP AND ALMOND COOKIES


BUTTER BALL COOKIES





ADORABLE CHASE EATING COOKIES
 

All pics taken on my iphone. Chase, by the way, is 2 years old and rockin a flyers jersey. Yes, he is freaking adorable!


2 comments:

  1. i love cookies too! double chocolate chip is my fav this is getting me excited for Eli's party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promised Adonis that I would make him oatmeal raisin cookies from scratch. Mind you, I DO NOT bake, but I'll try for my hubsteroo!

    FYI -- I made carrot cake from scratch. It was goooooood!!

    ReplyDelete