Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Sorry I have been neglecting you! This time of year is always a bit hectic. Nevertheless, I have some resolutions.

1. no fast food at all.

2. no fried food.

3. work on my personal peace.

Number 3 stems from the desire to be a wiser and more calm person. If you can find peace no matter the situation, no one can ruin your day. No situation can alter the person you want to be. If you think about how often our day can be "ruined" because of one comment, or one person cutting us off. Once we are upset, the rest of our day things that usually don't bother us now drive us mad. I want to release myself from the power of others.

I am very excited about this year!

Good luck to everyone with all their dreams and resolutions this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment